Author Topic: Court Officer & Dep Sheriff in Bag for Hill? No Undue Courtroom Influence Here ?  (Read 3249 times)

Sgt Rock

• Administrator
  • Contains Satire, Parody or Opinion
Sheriff Deputy and Court Officer Dahweed Yisrael is showing undue influence in the Courtroom by calling for people to "Come Out" in support of the Old Drunk Uncle Hill using social media:  https://www.facebook.com/zurriel.yisrael?fref=ts  "One Nation..."

As an officer of the court, I would think Mr. Yisrael would know better than to exercise undue musings publicly regardless of his personal opinion.  He goes so far as to identify himself on Facebook as an "Officer of the Court" and therefore, by proxy, is extending his professional office and qualification into his opinions.  "One Nation..."

It seems Mr. Yisrael is calling for and rallying others to come to the courthouse in protest, to possibly influence the jurors tomorrow and beyond.  "One Nation..."

He is one of many individuals in the courtroom this past week, every day, that moaned, sighed loudly, gesticulated all within sight of the jury, bailiff, and judge with no impunity. "One Nation..."

As an Officer of the court and having access to the jury, has Mr. Yisrael communicated these intentions to the Jury?  What kinds of communications, direct or indirect has this opinionated Officer of the Court had with jurors? One would think an officer of the court would have the highest of integrity but then again, he is an Old Drunk Uncle Hill appointee isn't he?  I would define the "One Nation" comment here but many aren't ready for those rhyme's yet.  "One Nation..."

Isn't it wrong that Mr. Yisrael exempts himself from the same standards by which Citizens are expected to conduct themselves yet as a public servant he does not abide by the same rules? "One Nation..."

How would it look or be perceived if the State Prosecution called for rally's to convict?  I guess allowances are made aren't they?  "One Nation..."

Having compromised his integrity I now wonder who else has been compromised in the administration of the court, its security and the integrity of the jury?  "One Nation..."

Mr. Yisrael writes "RALLY THE VERDICT CLAYTON COUNTY SHERIFF'S SHERIFFS OFFICE RALLY THE VERDICT.  I REPEAT COME OUT IN AND SHOW SUPPORT FOR OUR SHERIFF Sheriff Hill ONE NATION......."

The "Officer of the Court's" Facebook Call to Rally Manifesto:

April Burk When is the rally????
11 hours ago via mobile · Like

Dahweed Yisrael We are all just getting together tomorrow at the court house at 830 burke be4 deliberations prosecution and defense rested today

April Burk I will be there in spirit. We have to tour another jail tomorrow. But if they cancel the tour ill be there

Dahweed Yisrael Ok babe I got u and ill let sheriff hill no and I need a resume for ______
10 hours ago via mobile · Like

Dahweed Yisrael Asap

Aziz Owens Imma try to step out and support the homie!

Dahweed Yisrael Aziz Owens we really need u bro plz come by if u can

People Who Like This:

Sylvia Notperfectforgiven Sheppard
    DaMarius Lewis
    Jesaiah-Brooks Ramon Stalnaker
    Andrew Youngblood
    April Burk
    Tonya Pryor
    Wanda Smith Burton
    Derrick Taylor
    Tonya Washington
    Jelani Montsho

No stranger to the criminal justice system himself how ironic a person employed in public safety puts the public at risk seemingly daily through his documented and extensive criminal behavior?  This person is still allowed to be behind the wheel of a vehicle?  This person is allowed to be an Officer of the Court?  Seems standards are pretty low but then again that is the only type of recruit Old Drunk Uncle Hill can enlist; Low-Information Employee's.

DEF    YISRAEL, DAHWEED ZURRIEL Birth Year 1991
   TOO FAST FOR CO
   07/30/2009    2009CR06331 B Disposed
   Sta    HBENEFIELD

IMP PASSINGNO
   04/02/2009    2009TK07086 B Disposed
   Sta    HBENEFIELD

FOLLOW TOO CL
   01/20/2011    2011TK00840 C Disposed
   Sta    CARBO

STOP OR YIELD S
   05/10/2011    2011TK06661 B Disposed
   Sta    HBENEFIELD

SPEEDING 2125
   02/07/2012    2012TK03588 B Disposed
   Sta    HBENEFIELD

STOP OR YIELD S
   02/22/2012    2012TK06092 C Disposed
   Sta    CARBO

SPEEDING 1115
   08/14/2012    2012TK23176 E Disposed
   Sta    BRASWELL

TOO FAST FOR CO
   08/14/2012    2012TK23179 E Disposed
   Sta    BRASWELL

DEF    YISRAEL, DAWEED ZURRIEL Birth Year 1991
   SPEEDING 1115
   08/08/2013    2013TK26451 MG Pending
   Sta    MGARRETT

Just in case Mr. Yisrael decides to change his Social Media as other have done in the past when their behavior is pointed out, here is a screenshot of it as of 1830 hours, August 13 2013.

"One Nation...under a thug and bullet scar"

« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 09:13:39 AM by Sgt Rock »

Nospin

Well! It seems he has removed it all of a sudden!! LOL!

Nospin

Well! It seems he has removed it all of a sudden!! LOL! That photo grab is a great catch! I would hang onto that.

Wingone

Maybe the District Attorney will get the post and bring it to the Judge's attention.

He should be at the Georgia Department of Labor tomorrow seeking employment!
Education is not necessarily an indication of intelligence.

Nospin

Forwarding it to them(DA, and the judge) is a good idea. He does not need to be employed by the county.

Wingone

By looking at the court record he thinks he can drive as fast as he wishes. It also appears that many of these have been "Disposed". A litttle "hanky Panky"  by someone in the court???

Is this clown a Deputy or detention officer.( a sworn peace officer )?
Education is not necessarily an indication of intelligence.

Nospin

By looking at the court record he thinks he can drive as fast as he wishes. It also appears that many of these have been "Disposed". A litttle "hanky Panky"  by someone in the court???

Is this clown a Deputy or detention officer.( a sworn peace officer )?

Somebody has done a little ticket fixing me thinks.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 08:43:52 AM by Nospin »

Sgt Rock

• Administrator
  • Contains Satire, Parody or Opinion
"Disposed" in the Court database simply means the allegation were adjudicated.  In Mr. Yisrael's case he was either fined or given suspended sentences.  Clearly a danger on the roads, Judges H. Benefield, Carbo and Braswell found him fit to further endanger the public through irresponsible behavior.

http://www.claytoncountyga.gov/courts/court-case-inquiry.aspx

He'll be the next one crying about how Victor turned on him!