News: Got friends? Invite them to this forum! We need to grow!

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Sounds kind of strange to me. Made in the jail, or one of Victors friends who happens to cater? LOL
I for one feels it goes against the sheriff's stance on how the jail is to be run. Make inmates stand at attention? Face the wall? Did you make your bed correctly? Do you want to biggie size your happy meal? I smell something funny. And, I don't mean funny as in ha ha.
I know they do this kinda stuff in prisons.  I guess it matters how it is run and implemented.
Saw on Ch 2 where "loved ones" can order special meals for inmates. All cost about 20.0 and that are made in the jail....According to the news some of the inmates did not get the meals paid for....surprise...not really. Gotta wonder if this is a good policy.
The Official Clayton County Discussion Room / Re: Elections Coming up May 22
« Last post by Max on April 11, 2018, 12:30:14 PM »
I think his run is over. To many people PO'd at him now.
Great Things In Clayton County / Atlanta Drum Academy On "Little Big Shots"
« Last post by Clayton Peach on April 10, 2018, 10:50:04 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11rYV_gGFwA

They are from Jonesboro and Riverdale.
Still a little mad about his burn ban on the weekends.
And I hope that's where it ends, but people who do those kind of things often repeat the behavior in other places. I for one would not care to find that such occurred here, even if on a small scale.
The Official Clayton County Discussion Room / Re: Elections Coming up May 22
« Last post by retired82 on April 08, 2018, 07:40:15 AM »
The two times I written to Micheal Edmondson he has done nothing but give excuses why he can not work on the problem of stopping the speeders through the residential area. I'm told that speed bumps can not be used on county roads.....well what are those thing call around the sports field at the community center in lovejoy????

It's against the law for a three way intersection to have three "Stop Signs"....take a look around the county...there are many intersections that are three way stops.

I need to be convinced that Micheal cares about the people who voted for him.
I suspect if the Federal Government continues to dig into the case and follow leads it will be in the former Mayors lap. I suspect that is where the money trail will lead.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10