News: Got friends? Invite them to this forum! We need to grow!

Poll

Rate H & G Plumbing

Excellent
0 (0%)
Good
0 (0%)
Average
0 (0%)
Not so good
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: H & G Plumbing  (Read 712 times)

Admin

• Administrator
H & G Plumbing
« on: January 08, 2010, 09:51:44 AM »
Rate H & G Plumbing if you have used them.

Admin

• Administrator
Re: H & G Plumbing
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 09:56:14 AM »
I awoke one morning to find the water line from my house to the street had sprung a leak. Checked around on prices. Most were in the $1000 - $1200 range. H & G got on it fast, and only charged me $800 which included boring under sidewalk.

Admin

• Administrator
Re: H & G Plumbing
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 02:56:29 PM »
 >:( >:( >:( I just had my second experience with this company, and it was not so pleasant. We had a leak in our bathtub drain crop up suddenly. I normally would fix this myself, but I was doing income taxes at the time, so I called H & G to fix it. The problem was a bad P trap under the tub, which was readily accessible once I removed some soffet on the side of my house for the repairman. He informed me it would be $175 previously to come out and look at it. He replaced the P trap, which he did not have with him, in about ten minutes, after he got the part. The bill was $525 dollars taxes included after the ten percent discount advertised in there mail flyers. I just changed my rating above on this company. Most expensive P trap I ever had replaced. Remember they replaced the entire waterline to the street for $800 previously. I will not be using them again. $525 dollars for labor, minus the $10.00 P trap is outrageous.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 03:01:07 PM by Nospin »