News: Got friends? Invite them to this forum! We need to grow!

Author Topic: Teting and driving  (Read 50 times)

Wingone

Teting and driving
« on: June 24, 2018, 07:45:56 AM »
in the past few days it seems that more people are texting and driving. Yesterday in a 7 mile stretch I saw 9 drivers testing and driving. (most were not paying attention to the roadway). Maybe with the new law the roads will be safer.

Another observation, why do people think I want to listen to their music? turn down that loud crap!.

Ok I'll shut up 
Education is not necessarily an indication of intelligence.

Max

Re: Teting and driving
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 01:21:00 PM »
In this county the law will do no good. We already have a no text law in Clayton, right? People here are glued to their phones. If an implant was available, they would surely get it done.

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 04:48:00 PM »
There is a state law which currently bans testing and emailing.  The new law coming July 1 is stricter because it prohibits holding the phone or putting it in your lap.  I predict this will not deter the texters.  They will just use a phone-holder while texting.   
Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

retired82

• Global Moderator
  • I was a soldier, I will always be a soldier
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 04:53:15 AM »
I see the law had not effected everyone. I still see way too many people texting and driving
Dying for your country is not the worse thing that can happen..being forgotten is.