News: Got friends? Invite them to this forum! We need to grow!

Author Topic: My Holiday Experience.  (Read 218 times)

Clayton Peach

• Concerned Citizens
My Holiday Experience.
« on: December 30, 2017, 09:40:19 AM »
On Tuesday, my family and I went to the Mexican Restaurant by the Food Depot in Lovejoy,  When we came out our battery was dead. A man pulled up beside us and asked if we needed help.  My husband said we needed a jump but he had taken the cables out of the trunk and my son was on the way.  The man left but came right back with cables and told my hubby to hook them up, we were on our way in just a few minutes. It was very cold and we had a car full of teen girls. 
Then the following day, I was at Quick Trip at Tara Blvd and North Avenue, I needed air in a tire that goes low every time it gets cold outside.  A man was already using the air compressor so I was waiting, when I looked up he was offering to put air in my tires for me.  I thanked him and did it myself because I have gotten quite good at it. 
I am grateful, but it also shows that we even though there are problems in both Clayton and the country, most people are good and kind. 
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 10:05:23 AM by Clayton Peach »

Max

Re: My Holiday Experience.
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 11:35:07 AM »
You are correct. There are alot of good people around the county. The big problem seems to be teenagers, both from here, and out of county, and gangs. I never have problems with anyone otherwise. They seem to be the ones breaking in homes, robbing stores, stealing cars in the county. "ALL" of the ones like that I know have one parent, or grandmother, or grandfather raising them. They are easily spotted. Their fathers are unknown, or in jail. Several on my street are in jail.  Why women hook up with these lowlife fathers is a mystery to me. There are some good folks around though. Just have to be careful though.