News: Got friends? Invite them to this forum! We need to grow!

Author Topic: Wole Ralph Magically Devastates Businesses in District 3  (Read 404 times)

Sgt Rock

• Contains Satire, Parody or Opinion
Wole Ralph Magically Devastates Businesses in District 3
« on: August 10, 2012, 03:52:57 PM »
As a testimony to Commissioners Ralph's absentee leadership he has magically used his fairy dust, sprinkling it on the Starbucks located at Mc Donough Road and Tara Blvd in Lovejoy.

While asleep at the wheel, Mr. Ralph oversaw the exit of Starbucks, a major attraction in his district in spite of his constituents wants.  Mr. Ralph did nothing or did he attempt to step in to halt this exodus.

That's all right though as under his watchful eye Title Max took over the building. 

This is typical of Mr. Ralph's concern for his District, sense of direction and desire for true growth of business.  Why pay attention to businesses in your own District when you're in Amsterdam on the taxpayers dime allegedly for a project that's not even in your district!

Once again Mr. Ralph's few accomplishments are further diminished but it doesn't stop him from accepting Campaign money from the Atlanta Elite (the local's certainly won't donate to him).  http://claytonadvocate.com/forum/index.php/topic,3444.0.html

While he is busy bringing you a fried fish festival of crap eating Carp, business in his district wallow and wain under his inattention.

Mr. Ralph was recently asked:

"What is your favorite place in metro Atlanta outside your home county?  Those who know me well know that I believe there is no place like Clayton County. However, when I leave my home and immediate surroundings, I enjoy spending time in the heart of the city. As a graduate of Morris Brown College, my introduction to the region was the time I spent in my college dorm and apartments near the campus during those formative years. Atlanta is truly an international city, and I enjoy meeting interesting people from around the world. I also enjoy experiencing many cultures, whether listening to Reggae at Thrive in downtown Atlanta or enjoying ethnic food on Buford Highway – it’s a great city."

You notice nowhere does he mention Clayton County in the Gwinnett County Article?  http://civicleagueatlanta.wordpress.com/tag/gwinnett-county-georgia/

Eat more crap fish!

STARBUCKS THEN

WOLE RALPH'S TITLEMAX TODAY, SMDH

Mr. Ralph Really Knows Business Development.  Just Imagine What He's Going To Do To You In His Next Term?

« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 11:50:03 PM by Sgt Rock »

Hi-5

Re: Wole Ralph Magically Devastates Businesses in District 3
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 08:56:47 PM »
All he needs to do now is allow some massage parlors and spas here in Lovejoy.  Lovejoy PD would not have a clue what to do about it all,,,,sigh    ???