News: Got friends? Invite them to this forum! We need to grow!

Author Topic: Letter from Ms. Rooks; Mr. Ringer endorses her for Distr. 3 over Ralph  (Read 397 times)

Sgt Rock

• Contains Satire, Parody or Opinion

Dear Supporters:

The Change that we’ve all dreamed of for Clayton County is almost here. This past Primary I was blessed with the support from so many constituents in District-3 who have overwhelmingly stated they want to terminated the services of our current District 3 Commissioner.   I won 43% of the vote with Ralph(i) gaining 44% of the vote.   Ronald Ringer who earned 13% of the vote and ran an exceptional campaign has endorsed me as the best person to move Clayton County forward.

My decision to run for Commissioner was not an easy decision.   The politics here have been dirty and intimidating.  Nonetheless, I understood that the need to change the course of this county was greater than my desire to remain on the sidelines.   I strongly believe that “we must be the change we want to see in the world.”  As such I want to see a positive, productive and progressive change in Clayton County and that’s what I offer. 

I first moved to Clayton County in 1995 while an undergraduate at Spelman College.  After passing the State Bar in 2000, I moved back to Clayton County and opened a law practice. As a resident, homeowner and small business owner I am deeply invested in the people and success of Clayton. My qualifications extend beyond my personal investment. As an attorney, I know the importance of creating sound effective laws and policy that benefit the people we are to serve. I previously served as an Associate Magistrate Judge.  That position allowed me to see the impact of the Commission in two important ways:  1) budgetary oversight and 2) community development. 

I need your continued support to help charter a new course for our county.    Please join with me as we usher in fairness and transparency in government, a vision for economic growth and development and protection for our seniors and youth.  I look forward to serving District 3 as her next Commissioner.

Please come out on August 21, 2012, to vote in the Run-Off Election.  I need your help, please email us if you can help us: info@electshana.com or electshana@gmail.com, 

Yours in Service,

Shana M. Rooks

Remember:
~Early Voting begins: Next Monday: August 13-Friday August 17th.
~RUN-OFF ELECTION: AUGUST 21st.

Hi-5

Re: Letter from Ms. Rooks; Mr. Ringer endorses her for Distr. 3 over Ralph
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 08:57:44 PM »
She is the only choice !  Go Shana !

Magic Micheal

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 10:17:13 PM »
Please get out the vote and tell all of your friends, relatives, neighbors, etc to go and vote for Ms. Rooks~!

The future of the County is at stake!The future of the County is at stake!The future of the County is at stake!The future of the County is at stake!The future of the County is at stake!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 10:41:14 PM by Magic Micheal »

Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 09:38:06 AM »
Go Shana!  ;D ;D ;D