News: Got friends? Invite them to this forum! We need to grow!

Author Topic: District 3 results  (Read 639 times)

John Stewart

• Global Moderator
District 3 results
« on: July 31, 2012, 10:55:21 PM »
Looks like there is a going to be a run off between OlŠ¹ Ralph and Shana Rooks.  People this is the key to change in the county!!!

John Stewart

• Global Moderator
Re: District 3 results
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 10:57:32 PM »
Only 18 votes separate them now. 

John Stewart

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 11:07:32 PM »
66 votes now.

Magic Micheal

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 12:01:29 AM »
DYNOMITE!!! :D

John Stewart

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2012, 12:17:17 AM »
Citizens this is the race that change in the county hinges upon.  You can bet that Wole/Wade and crew will pull out all the stops in the run off to try and pull this one out in the runoff.  Watch how they will tout the new recreation center......don't fall for the banana in the tail pipe.  He has done nothing for the district and will continue to do nothing!!!   

Marshal Matt Dillon

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2012, 06:18:41 AM »
You are so correct.Everyone needs to help defeat Ralph.

wayne

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2012, 07:15:55 AM »
I have been in Wole's district since he first took office so I have an opinion on his service to the citizens of ClayCo. I would like for one of you who voted for him yesterday to give me the top three things he's done in eight years to justify getting your vote last night. Please respond if you voted for Wole.

John Stewart

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2012, 08:47:28 AM »
Wayne good to see you again. 

The only sound you should hear in trying to get an answer to that question is crickets.  All Wole's function is to be the hand of the king (Game of Thrones).  Don't think it strange that the Disctrict 3 rec center started being built when it was.  That was purely politically strategic.  Wole has done nada for the district. 
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 10:27:53 AM by John Stewart »

Marshal Matt Dillon

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2012, 09:11:07 AM »
Those of us in his district need to really work to boot this guy. We need flyers for ever home with his record on them, and how he helped disgrace the county on Metropolitan Avenue. His campaign contributors would also open some eyes if the voters seen them. Can get flyers by the thousand at Office Depot pretty cheap. (at least they used to be cheap)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 09:13:20 AM by Nospin »