News: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Author Topic: What kind of be on the lookout is this?  (Read 349 times)

Admin

• Administrator
What kind of be on the lookout is this?
« on: May 12, 2012, 08:38:25 AM »
Why does the story not say if they were white, black,Asian, Hispanic? I'll bet residents would sure like to know! I have noticed recently in allot of AJC stories(and in some cases TV also) they neglect to tell this. It this the politically correct thing to do now?
http://www.ajc.com/news/clayton/police-warn-of-men-1435806.html

Ghebasma

• Concerned Citizens
Re: What kind of be on the lookout is this?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 10:20:08 AM »
Well the answer would be what race are the girls. If the men were the same race the girls would say men. If they were a different race than the girls they they would say so. It matters not if what race the girls are. Guys of their own race are men. Other races would be ________ men. Think about it.

Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 07:07:52 PM »
All I know is if this happened in my neighborhood, I would want to know what to look for if there were strangers around, and someone had already been accosted. Lately they seem to leave out the info in the descriptions allot in print, and TV.

Clayton Peach

• Concerned Citizens
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 08:44:31 AM »
I certainly want a better description and if  we have skin color please  let me know.  Lots of white SUV's and dark sedans on the road.  I need more.  My older kids used to attend Hendrix Drive and we lived in the area.  I loved it there.